Thursday, July 19, 2012

Welcome to IDesign Wannabe

Welcome to my blog, IDesign Wannabe. This site is about my journey through the field of Interior Design (ID), starting with day one. I have no formal background in design, but I want to learn and gain experience, so that one day, I can become a professional. My aspiration is to help people obtain the beautiful home they have always dreamed of, or maybe haven’t even thought of yet. I am confident that my experience in the next couple years will help me get accepted into an accredited interior design program, for the formal training and education I need for a successful career.

In this site, I will share my knowledge from self studies, experiences, and from professional interior designers. I am new to this, and you might be too, so if you have any interest in the field, this blog is for you. I am so glad to meet you, and I hope you enjoy this experience as much as I do.

Sincerely,
Laura Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment